In this post we are going to install IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012. To install IIS 8, use the following steps: 1) Open Server Manager. 2) Click on Manage Menu and select Add Roles and Features. 3) Select Role-based or Feature-based Installation. 4) Select the Server you want to install IIS on. 5) Select Web Server (IIS) and click on Add […]
- Ctrl Alt Delete: How Politics and the Media Crashed Our Democracy – review
- What would you do if your teenager became an overnight Instagram sensation?
- Facebook suspends another analytics firm amid questions over surveillance
- Facebook to publish data on Irish abortion referendum ads
- Unfriended: Dark Web review – cyber sequel traffics in digital cruelty