Hyper-V is a virtualization platform that allows you to run multiple Operating Systems on a single computer. Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012 has been extremely enhanced in terms of host processing and memory utilization. It now includes support for up to 64 processors and 1 Terabyte of Memory for its guest (Windows Guests Only). Hyper-V […]
- Mexico's tequila council pumps the brakes on Elon Musk's 'Teslaquila'
- eBay and Airbnb will end mandatory arbitration for sexual harassment claims
- In brief: Bangladesh-based fintech gets $1.62m from Omidyar Network
- Xbox One X drops to $399 in Microsoft’s Black Friday deals
- What a ban on e-cigarette flavors could mean for Big Tobacco