Hyper-V is a virtualization platform that allows you to run multiple Operating Systems on a single computer. Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012 has been extremely enhanced in terms of host processing and memory utilization. It now includes support for up to 64 processors and 1 Terabyte of Memory for its guest (Windows Guests Only). Hyper-V […]
- How important will Marvel’s Disney+ shows be in understanding the Cinematic Universe?
- Realme takes chunk of India mobile market as Samsung slides
- 9 new trailers you should watch this week
- WeWork: the latest news about 2019’s soap opera of a company
- Oppo’s Reno Ace really does have the fastest fast charging