In this post we are going to install IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012. To install IIS 8, use the following steps: 1) Open Server Manager. 2) Click on Manage Menu and select Add Roles and Features. 3) Select Role-based or Feature-based Installation. 4) Select the Server you want to install IIS on. 5) Select Web Server (IIS) and click on Add […]
- Tesla whistleblower claims company is 'doing everything it can to silence me'
- Smartphone use in NSW schools could be restricted after review
- Matt Hancock: schools across the UK should ban mobile phones
- Flying cars: why haven't they taken off yet?
- Fears mount over WhatsApp's role in spreading fake news