Two of the largest antivirus companies in the world, AVG and Avast, will soon become one. Avast has announced it will acquire AVG for $1.3 billion ($25 per share) and it’s currently waiting on AVG’s shareholder approval. Both companies offer paid antivirus tools and are particularly well-known for their free services. Read More @ Nextpowerup.com […]
- Amazon turns warehouse tasks into video games to make work ‘fun’
- That tiny Google alarm clock from Lenovo ships next month
- George RR Martin teases what’s next in wake of Game of Thrones finale
- After the US took down Huawei, could DJI be next?
- Who were the people at Game of Thrones’ pivotal finale meeting?