Two of the largest antivirus companies in the world, AVG and Avast, will soon become one. Avast has announced it will acquire AVG for $1.3 billion ($25 per share) and it’s currently waiting on AVG’s shareholder approval. Both companies offer paid antivirus tools and are particularly well-known for their free services. Read More @ Nextpowerup.com […]
- Is it possible to turn online aggression into a frank debate?
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross: ‘A striking and composed SUV’ | Martin Love
- Microsoft calls for facial recognition technology rules given 'potential for abuse'
- Apple releases new, faster MacBook Pro laptops
- Picnic Comma Lightning by Laurence Scott review – perceptions of reality in the age of Instagram