A fresh install of Windows 10 has lots of inbuilt applications (Bloatware) which we do not need. To uninstall these default apps we need to use PowerShell Calculator: Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage GetOffice: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage Mail / Contacts / Calendar: Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage Alarm: Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage 3dBuilder: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | […]
- 'God of War's Kratos was an angry lump of muscle. I made him a struggling father'
- Huawei P20 Pro review – the three-camera iPhone killer
- New Europe law makes it easy to find out what your boss has said about you
- Alt-Right: From 4chan to the White House review – in search of a rightwing rabble
- MG ZS review: ‘The romance is gone but it’s a viable contender’ | Martin Love