A fresh install of Windows 10 has lots of inbuilt applications (Bloatware) which we do not need. To uninstall these default apps we need to use PowerShell Calculator: Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage GetOffice: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage Mail / Contacts / Calendar: Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage Alarm: Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage 3dBuilder: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | […]
- Ctrl Alt Delete: How Politics and the Media Crashed Our Democracy – review
- What would you do if your teenager became an overnight Instagram sensation?
- Facebook suspends another analytics firm amid questions over surveillance
- Facebook to publish data on Irish abortion referendum ads
- Unfriended: Dark Web review – cyber sequel traffics in digital cruelty