A fresh install of Windows 10 has lots of inbuilt applications (Bloatware) which we do not need. To uninstall these default apps we need to use PowerShell Calculator: Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage GetOffice: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage Mail / Contacts / Calendar: Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage Alarm: Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage 3dBuilder: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | […]
- Mexico's tequila council pumps the brakes on Elon Musk's 'Teslaquila'
- eBay and Airbnb will end mandatory arbitration for sexual harassment claims
- In brief: Bangladesh-based fintech gets $1.62m from Omidyar Network
- Xbox One X drops to $399 in Microsoft’s Black Friday deals
- What a ban on e-cigarette flavors could mean for Big Tobacco