Apple’s newest MacBook Pro laptops have been met with mixed reviews. Some are concerned that the laptops are underpowered for the price Apple is charging, especially given that the company is using Intel processors that were released over a year ago. One way that Apple attempts to make up for the slower, older chips We […]
- 'God of War's Kratos was an angry lump of muscle. I made him a struggling father'
- Huawei P20 Pro review – the three-camera iPhone killer
- New Europe law makes it easy to find out what your boss has said about you
- Alt-Right: From 4chan to the White House review – in search of a rightwing rabble
- MG ZS review: ‘The romance is gone but it’s a viable contender’ | Martin Love