Apple’s newest MacBook Pro laptops have been met with mixed reviews. Some are concerned that the laptops are underpowered for the price Apple is charging, especially given that the company is using Intel processors that were released over a year ago. One way that Apple attempts to make up for the slower, older chips We […]
- Mexico's tequila council pumps the brakes on Elon Musk's 'Teslaquila'
- eBay and Airbnb will end mandatory arbitration for sexual harassment claims
- In brief: Bangladesh-based fintech gets $1.62m from Omidyar Network
- Xbox One X drops to $399 in Microsoft’s Black Friday deals
- What a ban on e-cigarette flavors could mean for Big Tobacco