Two of the largest antivirus companies in the world, AVG and Avast, will soon become one. Avast has announced it will acquire AVG for $1.3 billion ($25 per share) and it’s currently waiting on AVG’s shareholder approval. Both companies offer paid antivirus tools and are particularly well-known for their free services. Read More @ Nextpowerup.com […]
- Mat Ewins review – hi-tech gags from multimedia noodler extraordinaire
- Inside the British military base where young hackers learn to stop cybercrime
- Tesla's stock falls sharply after Elon Musk reveals 'excruciating' year
- Tesla founder Elon Musk says past year excruciating and 'worst is yet to come'
- How Grand Theft Auto created a virtual underground clubbing scene