A report from Digitimes state that AMD’s Zen CPUs and Intel’s Kaby lake CPUs have both been delayed until Q1 2017, with Intel delaying Kaby Lakes launch due to excess Haswell and Skylake stock and AMD Zen delay having no clear reasoning. Both of these reports cannot be verified, but if they are true the […]
- 'God of War's Kratos was an angry lump of muscle. I made him a struggling father'
- Huawei P20 Pro review – the three-camera iPhone killer
- New Europe law makes it easy to find out what your boss has said about you
- Alt-Right: From 4chan to the White House review – in search of a rightwing rabble
- MG ZS review: ‘The romance is gone but it’s a viable contender’ | Martin Love