A report from Digitimes state that AMD’s Zen CPUs and Intel’s Kaby lake CPUs have both been delayed until Q1 2017, with Intel delaying Kaby Lakes launch due to excess Haswell and Skylake stock and AMD Zen delay having no clear reasoning. Both of these reports cannot be verified, but if they are true the […]
- Mexico's tequila council pumps the brakes on Elon Musk's 'Teslaquila'
- eBay and Airbnb will end mandatory arbitration for sexual harassment claims
- In brief: Bangladesh-based fintech gets $1.62m from Omidyar Network
- Xbox One X drops to $399 in Microsoft’s Black Friday deals
- What a ban on e-cigarette flavors could mean for Big Tobacco