A report from Digitimes state that AMD’s Zen CPUs and Intel’s Kaby lake CPUs have both been delayed until Q1 2017, with Intel delaying Kaby Lakes launch due to excess Haswell and Skylake stock and AMD Zen delay having no clear reasoning. Both of these reports cannot be verified, but if they are true the […]
- Ctrl Alt Delete: How Politics and the Media Crashed Our Democracy – review
- What would you do if your teenager became an overnight Instagram sensation?
- Facebook suspends another analytics firm amid questions over surveillance
- Facebook to publish data on Irish abortion referendum ads
- Unfriended: Dark Web review – cyber sequel traffics in digital cruelty