A report from Digitimes state that AMD’s Zen CPUs and Intel’s Kaby lake CPUs have both been delayed until Q1 2017, with Intel delaying Kaby Lakes launch due to excess Haswell and Skylake stock and AMD Zen delay having no clear reasoning. Both of these reports cannot be verified, but if they are true the […]
- Amazon turns warehouse tasks into video games to make work ‘fun’
- That tiny Google alarm clock from Lenovo ships next month
- George RR Martin teases what’s next in wake of Game of Thrones finale
- After the US took down Huawei, could DJI be next?
- Who were the people at Game of Thrones’ pivotal finale meeting?