In this post we are going to install IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012. To install IIS 8, use the following steps: 1) Open Server Manager. 2) Click on Manage Menu and select Add Roles and Features. 3) Select Role-based or Feature-based Installation. 4) Select the Server you want to install IIS on. 5) Select Web Server (IIS) and click on Add […]
- Amazon turns warehouse tasks into video games to make work ‘fun’
- That tiny Google alarm clock from Lenovo ships next month
- George RR Martin teases what’s next in wake of Game of Thrones finale
- After the US took down Huawei, could DJI be next?
- Who were the people at Game of Thrones’ pivotal finale meeting?