In this post we are going to install IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012. To install IIS 8, use the following steps: 1) Open Server Manager. 2) Click on Manage Menu and select Add Roles and Features. 3) Select Role-based or Feature-based Installation. 4) Select the Server you want to install IIS on. 5) Select Web Server (IIS) and click on Add […]
- 'God of War's Kratos was an angry lump of muscle. I made him a struggling father'
- Huawei P20 Pro review – the three-camera iPhone killer
- New Europe law makes it easy to find out what your boss has said about you
- Alt-Right: From 4chan to the White House review – in search of a rightwing rabble
- MG ZS review: ‘The romance is gone but it’s a viable contender’ | Martin Love