How to add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller? In this post we are going to cover how to install and Add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller. Up until Windows Server 2008 R2 we were able to use the command “dcpromo” to make a server a domain controller. But from Windows Server […]
- Amazon turns warehouse tasks into video games to make work ‘fun’
- That tiny Google alarm clock from Lenovo ships next month
- George RR Martin teases what’s next in wake of Game of Thrones finale
- After the US took down Huawei, could DJI be next?
- Who were the people at Game of Thrones’ pivotal finale meeting?