How to add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller? In this post we are going to cover how to install and Add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller. Up until Windows Server 2008 R2 we were able to use the command “dcpromo” to make a server a domain controller. But from Windows Server […]
- Mexico's tequila council pumps the brakes on Elon Musk's 'Teslaquila'
- eBay and Airbnb will end mandatory arbitration for sexual harassment claims
- In brief: Bangladesh-based fintech gets $1.62m from Omidyar Network
- Xbox One X drops to $399 in Microsoft’s Black Friday deals
- What a ban on e-cigarette flavors could mean for Big Tobacco