How to add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller? In this post we are going to cover how to install and Add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller. Up until Windows Server 2008 R2 we were able to use the command “dcpromo” to make a server a domain controller. But from Windows Server […]
- 'God of War's Kratos was an angry lump of muscle. I made him a struggling father'
- Huawei P20 Pro review – the three-camera iPhone killer
- New Europe law makes it easy to find out what your boss has said about you
- Alt-Right: From 4chan to the White House review – in search of a rightwing rabble
- MG ZS review: ‘The romance is gone but it’s a viable contender’ | Martin Love