How to add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller? In this post we are going to cover how to install and Add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller. Up until Windows Server 2008 R2 we were able to use the command “dcpromo” to make a server a domain controller. But from Windows Server […]
- 11 new trailers you should watch this week
- To fight ‘evil’ ICE, an engineer pulled his code off Github
- Bowers & Wilkins’ new noise-canceling headphones are lighter than ever
- Tesla’s Model 3 scores the company’s first top safety award from IIHS
- Are these the first smartwatches built around Google’s new $40 million tech?