Two of the largest antivirus companies in the world, AVG and Avast, will soon become one. Avast has announced it will acquire AVG for $1.3 billion ($25 per share) and it’s currently waiting on AVG’s shareholder approval. Both companies offer paid antivirus tools and are particularly well-known for their free services. Read More @ Nextpowerup.com […]
- 'God of War's Kratos was an angry lump of muscle. I made him a struggling father'
- Huawei P20 Pro review – the three-camera iPhone killer
- New Europe law makes it easy to find out what your boss has said about you
- Alt-Right: From 4chan to the White House review – in search of a rightwing rabble
- MG ZS review: ‘The romance is gone but it’s a viable contender’ | Martin Love