If you want to reset your windows 10 computer back to the default state without have to reinstall windows / activate it then follow this guide.
- Microsoft is putting a HoloLens app on Android this spring
- Vivo announces V15 Pro with no notch and 32-megapixel pop-up selfie camera
- Huawei’s P30 flagship will launch on March 26th
- The most trusted source of Apple rumors says 2019 iPhones will have these features
- Motorola’s 5G Moto Mod will have proximity shutoff sensors to limit exposure to millimeter waves