In the run-up to the US election, Clinton aide spotted phishing email but flagged it as ‘legitimate’ instead of ‘illegitimate’Russian hackers were able to access thousands of emails from the US Democratic National Committee after an aide typed the word “legitimate” instead of “illegitimate” by mistake, an investigation by the New York Times has found.The […]
- Justice Department opposes TikTok’s request for injunction in new filing
- Yes, Amazon Luna dodges Apple’s cloud gaming rules — when will Nvidia and Google?
- Microsoft’s Xbox Series X 1TB expandable storage priced at $219.99
- If Apple follows its own rules, you’ll soon be able to stream your Xbox to your iPhone
- Watch a demo of Royole’s new folding phone, on sale today for roughly $1,500