There are many reason why an organization would want to use a Core install of Windows Server 2012 R2 be it a smaller footprint, or attack surface or even reduced management overhead. Lets face it doing everything over command line just plain sucks and you would rather do it via GUI. If you are like […]
- Ctrl Alt Delete: How Politics and the Media Crashed Our Democracy – review
- What would you do if your teenager became an overnight Instagram sensation?
- Facebook suspends another analytics firm amid questions over surveillance
- Facebook to publish data on Irish abortion referendum ads
- Unfriended: Dark Web review – cyber sequel traffics in digital cruelty