In response to a proposal to alter shareholder voting rights, Travis Kalanick appoints two new board members without consulting Uber or the rest of the board. Source: CNet News
- 11 new trailers you should watch this week
- To fight ‘evil’ ICE, an engineer pulled his code off Github
- Bowers & Wilkins’ new noise-canceling headphones are lighter than ever
- Tesla’s Model 3 scores the company’s first top safety award from IIHS
- Are these the first smartwatches built around Google’s new $40 million tech?