How to add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller? In this post we are going to cover how to install and Add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller. Up until Windows Server 2008 R2 we were able to use the command “dcpromo” to make a server a domain controller. But from Windows Server […]
- Justice Department opposes TikTok’s request for injunction in new filing
- Yes, Amazon Luna dodges Apple’s cloud gaming rules — when will Nvidia and Google?
- Microsoft’s Xbox Series X 1TB expandable storage priced at $219.99
- If Apple follows its own rules, you’ll soon be able to stream your Xbox to your iPhone
- Watch a demo of Royole’s new folding phone, on sale today for roughly $1,500