How to add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller? In this post we are going to cover how to install and Add Windows Server 2012 as a Domain Controller. Up until Windows Server 2008 R2 we were able to use the command “dcpromo” to make a server a domain controller. But from Windows Server […]
- Xiaomi made a 150-inch $2,000 projector that’s available exclusively at Walmart
- Nintendo dashes hopes of an N64 Classic
- Sharp made a phone with two notches
- Mexico's tequila council pumps the brakes on Elon Musk's 'Teslaquila'
- eBay and Airbnb will end mandatory arbitration for sexual harassment claims